Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hawaii, day 4

This was our boating/fishing day. It was beautiful, not too hot, but sunny and dry. We were a little concerned about the time, because Rex said he leaves at 8:00 and comes back in at 4:00. Long day to be spending with a near stranger, and I was worried about getting seasick but my doc said I was fine to take some Dramamine so that was fine. Corey said I may have to pull the pregnancy card, but I felt horrible about that.


Aren't I pretty, with my swollen face and wind torn hair?



Corey in the fishing chair, waiting for the big pull. That never came. Bummer, but we had a great time. The first time I looked at the clock, it was 1:00! We napped on the upper deck (can you tell I have no idea when it comes to boating terms), talked with the deckhand, visited with Rex, and just relaxed all day long! When it comes to vacations, Corey and I have very different ideas of what we should be doing. Corey wants to be going and seeing the whole time, and I want to relax and not worry about planning anything, so we have to compromise a lot. This day was the best of both our worlds! And it helped me to recoup from the previous days of go, go, go.



Rex and Phyllis Crosland with us in front of his boat (she doesn't ever go, has terrible seasickness). What wonderful people!





Appropriate name for an expensive boat in an expensive town (just down the dock from Rex's)

0 comments: