Friday, August 14, 2009

How cute are my kids?!?

While in Minnesota last month, we had the kids pictures taken (thanks Grandma Mickey!). I haven't put them on the blog, because I thought I had already. Oops! That was facebook. So here are some pictures of my favorite people.



My all-time favorite pic, too bad you can't see anyone's face.



What my house is like all the time, Max entertaining himself... and his brother and sister!



Fun action pose!




Sweet, sweet girl loving her sweet baby brother


Classic Max, always on the go


We had a little trouble keeping all the kids on board with the idea of a good photo


See...
She's classy, isn't she?


Love these kids!


He just melts my heart!



There isn't a prettier face out there, I'm sure



Practicing her glamour poses

2 comments:

Jen I said...

Cute! Addie's hair looks like it's getting darker, right? Max is a cutie. Glad you got some good action shots because yeah, trying to get one of everyone smiling and holding still is a complete joke.

Michelle said...

your kids are so so so so cute.