Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Big Boy

I have a big kid! He doesn't seem big to me, until he's laying next to babies nearly twice his age. Look at this picture I stole off my friend's blog (thanks Maralee!). Here he is at a baby shower this past weekend. He's 3 1/2 months, and here he is lying next to 6 month old Jackson and Jack. Notice that there is NO difference in their size.



Oh, well, I wouldn't trade what I have for anything. Even if it means getting caught jumping ahead in clothing sizes and hauling around a few extra lbs in the carseat. I love love love this big man!

On a side note, our camera is broken right now and hopefully will be back by Addie's birthday in 10 days (or, more hopefully, they'll have to replace it with a new one as we have a replacement plan on it!). Bummer, too, because tonight Max was making Hudson giggle just by smiling at him. Cutest thing! Then he was giggling when I was bathing him and washing under his chin. I love this stage!!

1 comments:

The Gray Gang said...

Ha! Hudson can definitely hold his own! Your camera is broken, ours is missing. Julia was laughing this morning and cooing and the whold bit. I video taped her, but I can't find the dang camera to catch a smile with.