Saturday, May 2, 2009

My funny kids!

My kids are so funny! I'm sure that's true in your own household, but I've been struck lately how funny I think our kids can be.

Addie is into storytelling. While I was at the hospital, she entertained me with her creativity. There was a step stool in my room, so the kids would climb up and pretend it was their podium. Here are a couple results. Enjoy!

Here she decided to practice giving a talk so she would be ready for her turn in primary.

Yes, I consider Corey one of the kids when it comes to playing around. Notice that Max is finally big enough to beat up on Addie if he so chooses (we warned her this day would come).

2 comments:

Jen I said...

Those are so stinking funny. I had to keep watching to hear what happened to the beautiful Holy Ghost!

lindsy said...

I think Wyatt and Max would be good friends. He tries to do the same thing to Matt. Adddy's stories made Ben and I laugh when she ended ...in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.