Sunday, January 18, 2009

Max's new trick

I've got a climber. CRAP!!! I never thought I'd have to deal with this, because Addie never gave me any trouble. Wishful thinking, I guess. Yesterday, I heard a suspicious noise coming from down the hall, and realized it was the toothbrush cup on our sink. I walked back to find this.


Unfortunately, we all thought this was so cute... and Max got the audience he so loves. So today, when Corey dragged him out of the sink again and told him "No!" there was major drama. You'd think he's a girl the way he carries on when he's ticked. But he's pretty cute, otherwise, so we forgive him.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Love it! He is so cute! I can't believe how big they are getting.I am sad I haven't even met Max yet. I hope your winter blues are being washed away by sunny days. If not you can always come back to Sunny California : ) for a visit.

Lofgrens said...

Must be a second child thing! Trey NEVER climbed anything until Jada came along and showed him you can actually climb bookshelves! While he climbs a little more than he did, Jada is our MONKEY! Luckily she's so small she can't reach alot of things yet. But we are in serious trouble in a few months! I'm sure we'll be taking some trips to the hospital for her. Hopefully we'll be able to keep her injuries to a minimum.