Thursday, November 20, 2008

Dance Recital

Tonight was Addie's last dance class for this session. Parents were invited to watch this class to see what they've learned. We sat in on the first class, but haven't been allowed in the room the rest of the classes so the girls would concentrate on the teachers. Corey came home early today so he could come, and it was sooooo cute!!! I know I'm biased, but I thought all the girls were great. I'm so sad that the next class won't start till the end of January, what are we going to fill our Thursdays with?

Here's our little ballerina (pardon the panty line)




I'm sorry this is so long, but I loved it. I recorded the whole class time, but this was the best one I think. It won't offend me if you don't watch it all, it gets a little monotonous after awhile.




Here's Addie with her teachers - Miss Michelle, Miss Elizabeth, and young Miss Jessica - saying goodbye (she's so sad)

2 comments:

Clarks said...

I have to say as a retired professional Addie is very talented!! Super cute! Jenni

Amber said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope you are celebrating and are enjoying your dinner at Red Robin. Love you guys!
Amber