Thursday, September 11, 2008

Day at the Zoo

I am blessed with a husband that LOVES family outings. He is great at organizing trips, researching fun new things to do, and being willing to go at a child's pace (which is a little trying at times, as we all know). I know that going to the zoo is not too big a deal, but to a three year old it's the highlight of the week. Corey took some time out of his work schedule to take us to the zoo a couple weeks ago, and it was great. I've taken the kids to the zoo about every month -- thanks to investing in the zoo pass this year, but Addie never gets bored and is never ready to leave. I always vow to go more often, because it's always a great experience, then life gets in the way. Here's some pictures of our latest trip.


Here's Addie making her very own PB&J. She didn't even make a mess, she was being so careful :)


Max enjoying the stroller ride.


A rhino... no cute comment, just a rhino.


Camels posing... Small side note -- my mom went to Jerusulem this past spring and rode a camel to the top of Mount Sinai. She said she couldn't even walk once she was done. That's all I can think of when I see these goofy animals.


Three bears sleeping, using the next bear as a pillow.



Check out this clip to see how friendly these bears really are.

1 comments:

Ali said...

How fun! Your kids are getting so big and they are so cute.