Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Utah

Just a couple pics from our trip to Utah. We had so much fun and got to see almost everyone in my family (that's saying a lot, since there are more than I care to count at the moment).

Jessica playing with Max. Isn't she a doll?!



Tifanie, my oldest niece, soaking up the rays at my mom's pool. Most of the family got together to celebrate July 24th in the sun.




Addie hanging with cool Aunt Kristy.



My sister Amy playing in the pool with Max. He loved it!!!





Cousin Brandon, with his long locks hanging in wet curls.



Addie has turned sassy when asked to smile for the camera. Just like her dad...



Addie got over her fear of jumping into the pool REAL quick. I swear this went on for 45 minutes, then my sister stood in for me for another 15. What a workout!


Rare footage of me not behind the camera

0 comments: