Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The time has come...

My little boy is officially a big boy! This summer has brought much change in this kid, not the least of which is underwear!! And yesterday, he started school. Tiny tots, actually, as kindergarten is at least two years away (or three if we decide to hold him so he's not literally the youngest in the class). I was nervous, because this kid has will! If he wants to do something, nothing will stop him. And vise versa, big time! So the morning of bathing all three kids, packing backpacks, running to the doctor to get his immunization record (that I didn't realise I needed till the night before), and feeding the kiddos McD's because I have a 4 minute grace period between when I can drop Addie off and when I need to get Max to school, was a little chaotic! We had a successful potty break before dropping him off, but I found out my camera battery was dead as I was trying to take his first day of school photo! Thankfully, it doesn't really matter whether it was before or after class, so I got some cute ones at the end.



Here he is, looking like a big kid. All the kids sat quietly in their chairs waiting for parents to tap them on their heads before getting up for backpacks and hugs (I was impressed)!


Look at this big boy!! Picking his nose, I think. Isn't he sweet?


Had to run up and down the wheelchair ramp four hundred and sixty-seven times before he was ready to go. I love this little man so much, and I'm so thrilled with his excitement for this new adventure.
Two down, no tears!! I must be a heartless mom, but I love to see my kids growing up and loving the experience!






2 comments:

The Gray Gang said...

MAX, you are ADORABLE! I LOVE the pictures.

Unknown said...

He is such a STUD MUFFIN! I hope you guys are doing great!