Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Aren't I lucky?!

Mommy's little helper...


I made it nearly all day without having to feed Hudson, until he rejected his dinner and made it hard for Addie to keep feeding him. I can't believe how much time I had on my hands. Not only was she making him happy, but she was too busy to be asking me for something to eat, do, watch, or talk about. Man, she's exhausting!

Here's another of Hudson's new tricks...

He has started wandering into the kids' room where all the toys are, and he'll play forever!! Or at least 20 minutes before he starts whining for me. It's great!!

And this is the only footage I could get of Max.

Corey's really enjoying his new job, but I don't have any footage of that for you. We're busy looking for a new home, and getting to know our new city. Life is interesting, with the kids getting used to the new changes, and with everyone finally getting healthy again (Hudson's got the last of the boogers). Hopefully we're on the upswing.

4 comments:

The Gray Gang said...

Fun. We're board... out of our minds. No one to play with. Boo hoo for me! How was church in your new ward?

lindsy said...

I going to have Matt watch that video over and over, maybe he'll get the idea =)

Anonymous said...

Hi! We used to be in your ward in Wisconsin and knew Corey pretty well. We were so excited about the new job and hope everything is going great. We live in Michigan now and hoped you might have moved closer to us...hehehe! Again, congrats on everything and hope all is well!

-Nathan and Alysha

The Bostons said...

I love the videos!!! I'm glad you guys are doing well, and that Hudson is almost healthy! That is priceless!